As 2021 nears the its end, now is the time companies should confirm that they have completed their annual limited queries in the FMCSA Clearinghouse. A limited query determines if an individual driver’s Clearinghouse record has had any reported items that could prevent the driver from performing their safety sensitive duties, due to an unresolved drug or alcohol violation. Limited queries must be completed on all FMCSA employees annually. These queries may be performed by employers, or their designated consortium/third-party administrator (C/TPA). To learn more about Limited Queries, click here.
We have GREAT news! As your drug and alcohol compliance partner, MCC can run your queries for you!
For MCC to run your limited queries, you will need to:
- Participate in MCC’s Drug and Alcohol Random Section Testing Program
- Designate the MCC as your C/TPA
- Purchase a query package. You do this by signing into your FMCSA Clearinghouse account, go under your “dashboard” and purchase queries. Purchase enough queries to run each employed driver.
- Have all your CDL drivers complete and sign a Limited Query Consent Form.
- Request MCC to complete your FMCSA Limited Queries. A copy of the consent for each driver must accompany your request. You can fill out the query request form or send a request via email with your list of driver names, their date of birth and their CDL number.
For a Sample Limited Consent Form you can make on your own, click here.
To schedule your limited queries, respond to this email TODAY! Our team will begin the process and send the limited query results back to you promptly via email.
MCC Drug & Alcohol Screening
Keeping Compliance Simple