MCC Drug & Alcohol Screening has been serving Western Colorado for over 10 years.TEST-NEWSITE
Our knowledgeable Certified Staff is committed to providing confidential, accurate and timely results.
DOT Qualified and a Nationally Accredited DATIA Facility
We work with ALL industries
All Services provided for pre-employment, random, post accident, reasonable suspicion
- We will work with the Lab and 3rd Party Administrator of your choice
- Providing random testing and a Color Program for Probation Officers, Doctors and the Court System
- Consortium Program for Employers that need to meet DOT’s regulatory requirements
- On Site collections
- After Hours Collections
Drug and Alcohol screening is important to your Company. Companies that participate in screening programs have fewer work related injuries, less payout in Workers Compensation and decreased insurance premiums.
MCC is a Paperless Drug Testing Solution
We provide you with a free on line management system packed with all the tools you need to hire and maintain a drug-free workplace using the least amount of time and effort. We offer the industry's original and only paperless drug-testing solution. That's right, our system is one of a kind.
Real-Time and Online
Using our online program, MyeScreen.com, you can arrange and order a drug and/or alcohol test. This event-scheduling option even automatically sends instructions, which we refer to as an ePassport™, to the donor with all the details about the event, including a map to our clinic. This convenient feature also allows you to track missed events, monitor the time of the collection and follow donor/specimen status online.
Simply check your MyeScreen.com inbox to view status reports. All the details you need are available at the click of your mouse, 24/7, from any internet connection.
Create a Variety of Reports on MyeScreen.com
- Log on to the program anytime, 24/7, from a
computer with Internet access.
- Schedule and track donor events.
- Send test details and instructions
- Receive eMail alerts when new results are
waiting in your MyeScreen.com lnbox.
- Review and print drug-screen results for
both lab-based and instant tests.
- Utilize automated random drug testing and
a consortium program for employers with
49 or fewer employees.