FMCSA ClearingHouse Registration


Did you know employers AND employees must register in the FMCSA ClearingHouse?

Employees with a CDL, must complete the registration process in the ClearingHouse, before they can respond to the employer consent request.  The employer consent request gives the employer access to the drivers record in the FMCSA Commercial Driver’s License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.

The link below can be used for employee or employer registration.  If you have questions regarding this new regulation, please contact our Grand Junction office.

MCC Drug & Alcohol Screening

Keeping Compliance Simple